Venice is just south of Santa Monica but it’s vibe is much different: artsy, boogie and historical. Venice was founded by Abbot Kinney in 1905 as a seaside resort town. This beach town is also known for its canals and two-and-a-half-mile pedestrian promenade that features performers, fortune-tellers, artists and vendors.
Evelyne’s favorite things to do in Venice Beach:
- Spend all your savings in cute, expensive stores on Abbott Kinney avenue,
- Ride your beach cruiser in the Venice canals or on the beach,
- Watch the sunset on the rooftop of Hotel Erwin
Evelyne’s favorite places to eat/drink:
- Gjelina for the best pizzas and a trendy atmosphere,
- Rose Venice serving local Southern California cuisine with an international influence in a stylish decor,
- Intelligentsia Coffee Venice Coffeebar for the best cappuccino in Venice Beach.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.