Think manicured, vibrant, chic beach town with luscious curves (very hilly). Manhattan Beach is often the first pick for families and people looking for a good balance between beach vibes, boutiques and good restaurants.
Evelyne’s favorite things to do in Manhattan Beach:
- Take a walk on the Pier and along the strand,
- Browse local shops such as Founded and The Waste Less Shop
- During the summer, attend the AVP tournament, the biggest and most vibrant professional beach volleyball worldwide.
Evelyne’s favorite places to eat/drink:
- The Strand House for stunning views,
- Sloopy’s in El Porto for the surfer vibe since 1963,
- Love & Salt for a taste of France in the South Bay.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.