Redondo Beach is the more local, residential beach town in SoCal. It’s more quiet but there’s still a lot to do. You can hang out in North Redondo at the Pier and Marina or have food and drinks in the South in the Riviera. The best part is this: the beach is everywhere.
Evelyne’s favorite things to do in Redondo Beach:
- Watch surfers at Topaz Beach or the sunset from the Esplanade,
- Ride my beach cruiser to the Redondo Riviera for drinks with friends,
- Shop local at kalihi
Evelyne’s favorite places to eat/drink:
- HiFi Espresso for a delicious coffee and their tasty Cactus Flower toast,
- The Punchbowl for the freshest juices in the South Bay,
- Sushi Chitose is the best kept secret for traditional japanese sushi.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.